Friday, June 20, 2008

Packing for Mazatlan

I'll be in Mexico on the beach for 6 nights. Here's what I'm packing in my suitcase (which will probably carry on):
  1. 8 underwear, 3 white socks
  2. 4 nice short sleeve shirts
  3. 1 long sleeve shirt
  4. 4 t-shirts
  5. 3 shorts
  6. 1 khakis
  7. tevas
  8. prescription goggles
  9. light jacket (probably won't be needed in late June!)
  10. beach towel
  11. 2 bathing suit
  12. 3 books
  13. toiletries (travel toothbrush, paste, deodorant, hair brush, 1 razor, shaving cream)
Here is what is in my fanny back-pack
  1. medicine
  2. prescription sun-glasses
  3. 1 science fiction novels
  4. digital camera & charger
  5. passport
  6. 1 hat
And here is what I will wear on the plane:
  1. sneakers
  2. linen pants
  3. short-sleeve shirt

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Interesting choice with the odd number of socks. ;)

More importantly, what books? Dude, you can't just say "3 books" without saying what they are. Bookish minds want to know!

Rachel said...

P.S. This is annoying: because I wasn't logged in before, I don't think I can get follow-up comments emailed to me without leaving a second comment. :(

destination-insights said...

Finding just the right travel destination can be difficult without just the right travel guide. for some useful detail about it, please visit my site.

Travel Destinations